Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Does he like me? Do I love him? *PLEASE READ MORE!*?

Yesterday, I had a day out with my friends and my brother's friends. My brother brought along his mate, (lets say Bobby) and it's been awhile since we've talked. I met him in 4th class when he was in sixth. When he left for secondary school, I began to miss him a lot but I thought this was because we were friends. Over the next two years, I would occasionally see him on the street and we would wave at each other but never had the time to talk. Quite recently, my friend (let's say Kat) told me he probably fancied me. Then, I began to develop a crush on him. So, when we (back to the day trip) went to his house to pick him up, when I saw him my heart went all fluttery and I felt something in my chest. When he sat in the car, I was breathless. He looked at me at the corner of his eyes. I looked at him at the corner of my eyes. Later on, about an hour into the trip, we arrived at our destination; a bowling alley. We all went inside and decided it was boys against girls. My brother went first and got 9 pins down, (10 pin bowling) my crush Bobby had his go and got the same. (and so did this other dude that came along too) The girls had their go, Kat went first, then me (i missed them all, i hadn't gone bowling in ages) and my other friend; Ann. When the boys were up again, everyone got the same thing except Bobby, he had missed his. After that, he kept on going over to the girls and sitting beside me. Every time my heart went all fluttery! After the bowling, we walked to a cafe and got something to eat. Bobby hugged me when we got there and covered it up by hugging everyone else. He kept hugging me for the rest of the day...... When my friend and I linked arms he rushed to my side and linked with me. After our meal, we went shopping. He bought a packet of sweets and gave some to everyone. He kept on offering me some. After awhile we split up, you know, so the girls could do their “clothes” shopping. We all met after the shopping trip and walked back. Bobby kept sneaking up behind me, touching my back and making me smile, all the things he did when I was younger. We got into the car to go for a walk on a hill, he swapped seats with (Neil, the other dude aka his best friend) and began to talk to me. Every now and then when I turned around and talked to Kat and he would join my bro’s conversation, I would catch him looking at me. When we arrived at the hill, we played hide and go seek. (what?!) I was the only one left and they had to tell me the game was over. My bro shouted “Last one back is a rotten egg!” I was so far away I would never catch up, but Bobby stopped and pretended to be tired. After ALL of that, we attempted to climb the hill. He pretended to get scared and hugged me. We climbed down again and went home. *THE END* Now, I wrote ALL of that because I wanted to know was he treating me as a friend or more? I can’t stop thinking about him now, I barely slept last night... I want everyone’s opinion and please write something positive! Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment